- For those of you joining us this year, there will be refreshments and a Swag Bag when you board as well as your name tag. Do not lose your name tag as this is what gets you on the bus. We will have breakfast treats for you, but are never sure if the Dunkin Donuts in the Station will be open or not at 6.00 am. We suggest you bring coffee with you and there is a Starbucks before you come down the road to the Station. It is across from the Target store. We are not providing dinner on the way home as many complained about the complications with this. With the variety of food options at the Fair, there should be plenty to choose from and feel free to bring it on board prior to departure.
- We ask that you arrive at the Anderson Regional Transportation Station in Woburn 6.00 am. The Transportation Center is located at 100 Atlantic Avenue in Woburn and there is public parking available. As you enter the Station area, parking will be to the left. This is the long term parking. We do not recommend parking in the day lot given the length of stay.
- We will be loading the buses as you arrive. You will not be able to board the bus until you have checking in with us in front of the Station Terminal.
- We will be making a stop at the Charlton Rest Stop on the Mass Turnpike where you will be able to take a "quick" break for necessities and/or more caffeine. From there we will make the final step to Rhinebeck. We will also make a stop on the way home so there will be the option to grab something to eat then.
- The weather is anticipated to be BEAUTIFUL. There is lots of walking so be prepared for that.
- The buses will be available to you throughout the day. You may leave items on the bus and you may drop things off on the bus. The Bus Drivers are not responsible for you belongings, but we have not had any issues before. Needless to say, I would not leave any money or valuables on the bus.
- For first timers, besides pacing yourself, our suggestions is to grab something for lunch when we arrive or shortly thereafter. The lines for lunch are endless once you get into that time zone.
- There are still a few of you who have not made your final payment. It must be made by Thursday, 17th October or you will not be allowed on the bus. Please be sure you are all paid.
Finally, enjoy yourself, the beautiful fall weather and your fellow wool enthusiasts.
I will not be joining you this year as I have a previous engagement,
but you will be in the most capable hands of Dee, Erica, and Chris.
Should you need anything, please seek them out.
Have a wonderful Trip.